The bottom line is that we will not spam you! We ourselves hate spam. Given the nature of the service, our reminders may seem to you as spam sometimes, but you can control every aspect of your reminders. In fact you are completely responsible for what notifications you get, and what you don't.
Please find the finer details below:
Use of the Website (www.billbaba.com) is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by billbaba.com at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
2. User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify billbaba.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Billbaba.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
You may need to provide billbaba.com your Personal Information during the course of using our services; for instance, while registering on the website.
Billbaba.com may use the information submitted by you to send you e-mails for administrative and other purposes. Billbaba.com does not make these e-mail addresses available to any third party. Billbaba.com DOES NOT trade or sell your Personal Information in any manner.
When you use the Site, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about your activities on the Site; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information you submit to billbaba.com. The anonymous information will be used for understanding of how the Site is used and for other statistical purposes, for system administration and to personalize your experience. Billbaba.com may also collect information related to access times, browser type, and your IP address for tracking usage patterns and, if necessary, deny service in accordance with our Terms.
Billbaba.com may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Site, but it will never contain Personal Information. Billbaba.com does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when billbaba.com is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, billbaba.com will do so.
Billbaba.com implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
4. User Obligations
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Under no circumstance shall Billbaba.com be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
5. Usage Conduct
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- You shall use this Website for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not sell the same to any other person.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Billbaba.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Billbaba.com without obtaining authorization from Billbaba.com.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
7. Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
Billbaba.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Billbaba.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Billbaba.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall Billbaba.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Billbaba.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Billbaba.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Billbaba.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- Billbaba.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Billbaba.com chooses to terminate them.
- If you or Billbaba.com terminates your use of the Website, Billbaba.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and Billbaba.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
10. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.